Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MANIFESTIN'


Greetings, dear brothers and sisters. I’m ready for next week’s MANIFEST with DJ Flannel Boy and The Hearts in Light. Just a quick reminder that we’ll be accepting donations for the Children’s Advocacy Center as well, so any contributions would be greatly appreciated.

September is looking quite promising, too. We’ll be doing two MANIFEST events. Once again, we’ll be doing TWO MANIFEST EVENTS! I’ll get into more detail about them next week, but they’ll be full of quality, dopeness, and F-U-N. I guarantee it.

In addition to MANIFEST, I’ve been invited to perform in Atlanta on September 16th for a friend’s birthday show. It’s going to be a lot of fun, and if you’re interested in the where, feel free to hit me up.

Well gang, I’m out. Be good, and do yourself a favor and peep these albums.

1. A Tribe Called Quest – The Anthology
2. Donny Hathaway – A Donny Hathaway Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment