Monday, August 1, 2011

August!!!


August, we meet again. August usually is an interesting month for me. I’m anticipating that holding true this year, but we’ll have to see what happens, right? That, my friends, is the fun of the game.

I had a photo shoot last week, and that was a really fun experience for me. Tomorrow, I’m supposed to link up again with Susie Lovins and Jayce Stock for the continuation. If the weather holds up, I’m very excited about what we can manage to snap.

Back in 2009, I wrote a poem a day (sometimes two) for the month of August. I think it will be a worthwhile project to give another go. If you’re reading this, feel free to join me. I think it would be dope to have some company. If this is going on your to-do list, definitely let me know.

When I started actively blogging a few years ago, I always posted music that I was listening to. I’ve departed form that a bit, but what better time to change than now? With that said, here are some favorites from this year:

1. Pharoahe Monch – W.A.R.
2. Elzhi – Elmatic
3. Saul Williams – Volcanic Sunlight
4. Charles Bradley – No Time for Dreaming
5. Adele - 21

No comments:

Post a Comment