Monday, August 22, 2011

Talkin' Shop 3


Greetings, everybody. I sincerely hope that everyone who comes across this had a good weekend.

If you weren’t at MANIFEST this past Friday, you missed out. DJ Flannel Boy was GOING OFF! That man dropped bombs his entire set and had everybody in the building on their feet and dancing. It truly was a sight.



The Hearts in Light did their thing as well. I always enjoy seeing what they bring to the stage live, and I felt very fortunate to have them play for a crowd that, for the most part, had never seen them before.



I’ve already posted on here about September’s MANIFEST events (check the previous blog entry), but I want to personally invite you (yes, all of you) to the FREE EVENT on the 10th. Obviously, it’s the day after the showcase, which is going to be phenomenal, but it’s also a very casual thing. Even if you can’t stay fthe whole time, at least pop by if you’re in the area, say hi, and get a drink or some food.

I’ve also said on here before that I’ll be performing in Atlanta on September 16th for a friend’s birthday show. I’ve already mapped out a little setlist, and I’m really looking forward to it. I know the energy’s going to be through the roof.

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now. Come on out and compete at Camp House this Thursday for the open-mic challenge. Sign-ups start at 7:30 and it’s $3 to enter if you’re an artist, $5 if you just want to hang out and get entertained.

Also, here’s what I’ve been listening to lately:







No comments:

Post a Comment