Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On the Cusp



Brothers and sisters, we are on the cusp of September, which has all the makings of a phenomenal month. I’ve got some great opportunities lined up, two DOPE MANIFEST events, etc. Your Friendly Neighborhood Christian is excited.

I’ve had two great meetings at Create Here in regards to MANIFEST Presents. I had the chance to officially meet Mason Franklin and Kevin Bate yesterday, and their energy is so genuine and amazing. The 10th is going to be so much fun. We’re up to five artists now. There are a lot of things going down that day and night, but if you’re around the downtown area, feel free to stop by, get something to eat, drink, and check out the art and entertainment we’ll have, even for a little bit. We’ll have both beer and wine, so you’ve got options.

I’ll be on 95.3 WPLZ on September 8th @ 4:15 to talk about MANIFEST Weekend. It’s going to be great to cover our two stellar artists for the showcase on the 9th as well as the festivities on the 10th. I’m really looking forward to jumping on the airwaves again.

Aside from MANIFEST biz, I’ve recently had a piece of fiction accepted for publication. It will actually be published on Halloween, which is personally exciting.

Also, the other day, I uploaded a live version of my poem Mr. Hayward onto my Soundcloud page. It’s a response to a comment that former BP CEO Tony Hayward said. You can check it out below. Let me know what you lovely guys and girls think.

Christian J. Collier - Mr. Hayward by Christian J. Collier

Well folks, that’s all I’ve got for now. Until the next time, you can catch me out and about putting up fliers and such as well as spreading the general MANIFEST gospel. Vaya con Dios!

No comments:

Post a Comment