Monday, November 19, 2012

What’s Going Down


It’s wild to think that November is almost over. This month has been a blink.

December is shaping up nicely on my end. I’ll be performing for the Wide Open Floor portion of Mainx24 (I have a few other performances that are up in the air on that day, too). The Vacant Outlet Tour will be touching down on Main St., big baby!

Also, I’ve recently confirmed a feature performance, so I’m returning to the wonderful world of poetry. One December 20th, Your Friendly Neighborhood Christian will be beating up on Augusta, GA. That is, if the world hasn’t ended yet. Dun, dun, dunnnn.

 
Switching gears, I FINALLY finished a poem this past weekend, and I’m closing in on another one. I’ve had most of the freshly finished one bouncing around in my head for a few months, and I actually found myself with some time to flesh it out. It feels good to have some new material, and I’m definitely looking forward to breaking the stuff in. Stay tuned!

Well, that’s all I’ve got this go round. Be good, don’t get trampled on Friday, listen to Shabazz Palaces, and check out my Summer Nights vid!

Blessings
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment