Thursday, January 12, 2012

What’s Good


Greetings! It has certainly been an interesting and surprising week. One of my artists (yes, I’m claiming him!) for tomorrow’s MANIFEST: Distant Relatives just had a baby! Mr. Noah Collins and his lovely wife welcomed a baby boy into this world earlier in the week. I’m very proud for them and their family.

Also, I posted on here before that I had a piece of erotic fiction published a few months back. The same day that Brother Collins had his child, I finally received my check for the story. It was a good day all around.



Making things even more phenomenal, I found out that At the Drive-In, one of my favorite and most influential bands, is reuniting. Man, Your Friendly Neighborhood Christian was ECSTATIC!

Switching gears, I’ve lined everything up for February’s MANIFEST. I figured we’d do our second love-themed poetry show. It’s fitting for the season. We’ll have some new faces (and voices), some familiar ones, and at least one that’s been away from the fold for far too long.



Keep in mind that, starting in February, MANIFEST will be making the jump from the second Friday to the second Saturday of each month. New Year, new night, big baby. Mua ha ha!

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now, folks. Be good, stay warm, and I’ll, hopefully, see you out at the show tomorrow night.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment