Monday, January 2, 2012

2012


Happy New Year, everybody! Hopefully, 2012 has started off well for you and yours. Your Friendly Neighborhood Christian almost got run off the road by a redneck yesterday, but it is what it is. I’m alright, the car’s alright. I’m solid.

So, I’m gearing up for my first performance of the year. It’ll be in Dahlonega, GA. Marcus Ellsworth’s making the trek with me. I really don’t know what to expect from Dahlonega, but that’s part of the allure for me. It’s been quite a while since I’ve not known what to expect. I’m anticipating a good, fun time.

Also, I’ve been in workshop mode with these new poems for the manuscript. I’m going to be attending a workshop tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll come away from it with a more definite direction for some of the pieces. Yesterday, I had a very long meeting with Marcus, and we discussed the stuff that we were working on. It was also very useful. Sometimes, having a sounding board who’s on a similar path is what you need.

Lastly, you probably noticed the changes I’ve made on here (if not, you’re BLIND! j/k). You can expect some other new things as well in the near future. In the meantime, thanks for checking the blog out, reading my posts, and being interested in what I have going on. I appreciate it… sincerely.


No comments:

Post a Comment