Thursday, November 18, 2010

More More More



Hey Everybody,

I’ve been keeping VERY busy for the past few weeks. I did four radio interviews last week for MANIFEST 1, which was a tremendous amount of fun, and a success by all accounts. I want to thank everyone who came out to show their support and the artists I had the honor of sharing the stage with. I also want to let everyone know that MANIFEST II will be Dec. 10 and will feature Amber Fults, Dana Rogers, and Holly McCormack. If you’re not familiar with some or any of these artists, you can peep the videos I’ve posted in my last post, or download the MANIFEST II sampler. It features 6 tracks, 2 from each artist, and serves as a good introduction to what you can expect next month.

Switching gears, I’m preparing for my 15-minute slot at Create Here (1800 Rossville Ave.) during the Mainx24 event. Come check me out if you’re out and about. Even if you choose to abstain from catching me live, you should step out and immerse yourselves in the various activities that are taking place on that day. It’s jumping off on Dec.4th, so peep the schedule and see what’s most feasible for your schedule. Support these artists who are doing their thing and adding some much-needed culture to the Scenic City.

Well folks, that’s all I’ve got for now. It’s back to the grind, for me.

Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment