Sunday, March 24, 2013

News!


Greetings Everybody,

So many things have been taking place! Your Friendly Neighborhood Christian has been the good kind of busy for sure. I wanted to take a quick minute out just to mention something that’s coming up.

 
On April 20th, I’ll be performing in an event in Atlanta called RAW: Atlanta Presents MARVEL. It’s a showcase that features a number of working artists in the worlds of fashion, music, the performing arts, etc. I’m really excited about hitting the stage. As it turns out, the show will be at a venue called Terminal West that I’ve now been to about three times to see some INCREDIBLE performances. The last time I was there, I just got lost in the thought of how it will feel to perform on the same stage that some of my heroes and inspirations have.



I would absolutely love to bring some Chattanooga people with me for the experience. I’m responsible for moving 20 tickets, so if you can’t make it to the show and would just like to help support me, I would sincerely appreciate the assistance. Tickets are $15 in advance and can be purchased online here: http://www.rawartists.org/atlanta/marvel/?artist=128773

If you would like additional information on the show, feel free to contact me.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment