Monday, October 22, 2012

Venting


Greetings,

The past four days have been an absolute rollercoaster. I’ve experienced both the good and the bad almost simultaneously, and it’s all given me a great deal to process.

Without elaborating too much on what’s transpired, I’ll just quickly run through some of it. I put my name in to be a dj for an hour on 88.1, and then found out that someone in my life died immediately after. At some point a little later, I learned that I, apparently, had won a raffle through the radio, too. Honestly, I felt so many different things throughout the course of that day that it was just overwhelming.

 

I had the opportunity to spend the vast majority of the weekend surrounded by family, and that was a huge blessing. I’ve been processing a lot and just having that time to connect put a few things into perspective.

Switching gears, I’ve been plotting no the next stop on The Vacant Outlet Tour, and it could very well be coming from a kitcken (yup, an actual kitchen). Don’t be surprised if you see some video of yours truly doing the do while cookies are baking.

 
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment