Saturday, January 8, 2011

MANIFEST!!!



MANIFEST III takes place next Friday. I’m really looking forward to it. Just to refresh your memories, there’s going to be live art by Kristen Rogers, Whitney Nave-Jones, and Jody Harris. The Undoctored Originals are holding us down musically, and there aren’t enough positive things that I can say about them. If you like jazz in any capacity, you’ll be hard-pressed not to like the band. Plus, they’ll have some special guests on hand (more than likely including yours truly), so we’ll have to see what happens.

Also, February’s MANIFEST will be a love themed show. You’re going to get to witness some of my most talented poetic friends and I get down, and I’ve got something special lined up musically. I’m not going to let the cat out the bag just yet on who it is. However, if you’d like to go ahead and mark your calendars, MANIFEST IV will be taking place on February 11th. Bring your girlfriend, boyfriend, someone you plan to mack on, someone you have problems with (we’ll help you solve them. Trust), etc. It’s going to be a good way to spend some quality time.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment