Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MANIFEST IV: Love & Other Struggles



Hola Everybody,

Once again, I want to thank everyone who came to MANIFEST III on the 14th. I’m still abuzz from the great vibe and talent. It’s a tremendous feeling.



I wanted to go ahead and throw the flyer up here for everybody for the next MANIFEST. I’m really excited about the line-up and the show. I had the opportunity to talk to Brandi Bridgeforth earlier tonight, and she, too, is excited. She says that her set is dangerously close to being ready, which is ALWAYS good to hear. Also, I watched DJ Flannel Boy do his thing last night, and the man is solid. I hope that you come to MANIFEST IV ready to move your backside and get your dance on in addition to hearing some of my poetic comrades. We’re trying to hit mind, body, and soul.



So, tell a friend to come on down to the Camp House. If you have any questions or would like further info on MANIFEST, The Speakeasy, Strange Bedfellows, or anything else I’m a part of, e-mail thespeakeasypoetry@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment