Monday, June 7, 2010

Table Space



Last Friday, I had the honor and privilege to perform (and kind of host) the most recent session of the Table Space series at Hamilton Community Church. This was my first time having the opportunity to do anything solely for a Seventh-Day Adventist audience, so it was a lot of fun. it was a really relaxed experience and everyone who came proved to be very attentive.

I was glad to have a few people that I know show up and perform, as well. I managed to mangle both the poems that I did, but it happens. It's proof that I'm human after all. I'm glad to have that be the extent of the bad. Honestly, if that's the worst that could happen, you've had a great night.

I'd love to come back to the church in the future. Several members of the church asked if we'd be returning, so that's a good sign. If anything else develops in the future, I'll happily throw the info on here (and everywhere else), and maybe, just maybe, we'll get some of you good folks out there to come out as well. Time will tell.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment