Saturday, March 22, 2014

What's Coming Up


Greetings,

What’s good?! It’s newly spring, I heard a new Wu-Tang song (on Wu-Tang Wednesday, of course), and I’m feeling pretty good. I’m working on a number of projects, and it’s exhausting and inspiring at the same time.

I wanted to take the time to post some upcoming performances. If you have any interest in seeing yours truly work up a holy sweat, you can check me out at the following:

·        April 10th – The Hunter Museum of American Art (6-7:30)

·        April 26th – Performing with Function @ The Camp house

·        May 10th – Poetry feature at Nashville’s Portland Brew East for Poetry in the Brew

·        May 11th – Premiering the performance art piece The Body for The New Dischord Festival

Each performance is tremendously different, which is going to be a fun challenge. I’m juggling rehearsals now as well as conducting interviews for the performance art piece, making music, etc. It’s all good. This is what I do, and I’m pretty accustomed to functioning in this manner.


Switching gears, check out some live photos from Nashville’s Cannery.  I’m really proud with how they came out, and the photographer did great jobs of not making me look crazy… or too crazy.


Blessings

Links:
Twitter - @ichristian3030

No comments:

Post a Comment