Monday, March 31, 2014

A Portrait of Things to Come


Greetings boys and girls,

We’re at the end of another month, and dangerously close to being four full months into 2014. I’ve been keeping busy (what else is new?), and I want to hip you to a few things. Let’s jump in!

In my last post, I wrote about four upcoming shows. We can another one to the list. I was recently notified that I’ve been accepted into the Ithaca Festival, which starts at the end of May. It’s looking like Your Friendly Neighborhood Christian will be taking himself and some copies of Ghosts & Echoes and Between Beauty & Bedlam to the great state of NY in the near future!



Outside of that, I spent a good bit of this past weekend editing some interviews I’ve recorded for my upcoming performance art piece, which we’ll debut on May 11th in Chattanooga for The New Dischord Festival. The interviews have been AMAZING, as well as eye-opening, and deeply insightful. I’d like to record a few more, but I HAVE to get them done soon. If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up.

Also, I’ve been preparing for my show at The Hunter. I’ve got some really great ideas, and I’m looking forward to rehearsing this week. We’re going to get down, and I think we’re going to do a good job of taking the audience on a journey.

Well, that’s about all I’ve got for you guys and girls right now. It’s back to work for yours truly. Be good, stay up, and be sure to check out The Pulse and the Chattanooga Times Free Press this week (and maybe next week, too) if you’d like to see some new interviews with yours truly.

Peace!

Links:




Twitter - @ichristian3030

No comments:

Post a Comment