Sunday, January 20, 2013

News!


Greetings! I have some updates that are personally exciting. Mmmmaybe you’ll find them exciting as well.

First, MANIFEST on the 12th was tremendous fun. We had some interesting new babies (including some ATLiens) as well as some very familiar faces. We had about 14 people grace the stage, so it was a wonderfully diverse night. I, for one, felt immensely inspired.

February’s MANIFEST will be the No Ordinary Love Poetry Show on February 9th. I certainly hope to see you fine folks there! We’ve got some great talents on the bill.

Switching gears, Your Friendly Neighborhood Xtian has been hard at work on an EP. I’m producing it myself as well as handling vocal duties. If things bode well, I’ll have it ready to go within the next few months. The making of this project has been very affirming. It’s forced me to consider who and where I’ve been over the course of the past four years, and most of the material that will be on the EP are brand spankin’ new.

I’d like to have something up for you guys to hear before too long. We shall see what I can manage on that end. Also, if you’d like to contribute a little something monetarily for the recording costs, you can do so through my product page. I have a link to my Paypal account on there. If you do donate something, I’ll do something special for you like hook you up with the finished EP, perhaps dance in your dreams, or draw you a personal picture. You’ve got OPTIONS!

Well, that’s all I have for now. I’ll be in touch again soon. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, and I’ll see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment