Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October!


Welcome to October, true believers. This is my favorite time of the year. Lots of birthdays, changing leaves, horror movies, shows, etc. Oh, it’s on!

A lot of things have been developing in Christian Country. The weekend before last, I had a very awakening experience that has me processing a great deal. It feels good to be in self-analysis mode.

A few cool things have been taking shape on the musical front. Everything’s been coming along in organic fashion, so it’s been a VERY pleasant surprise. You’ll be able to hear some of the produced stuff in the near future. That’s a CJC guarantee. In the meantime, you can see me manipulate some sounds in the videos below. I’m adding beat generator and sound manipulator to my resume. j/k

 


Switching gears, there won’t be a MANIFEST this month. However, November’s will be the birthday show. We’re dangerously close to our terrible two’s, baby! I’ve got a great line-up, and I’m really looking forward to November 10th. Bring yourselves!

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now. Be good, stay away from the negative (in all its shapes and forms), and I’ll be in touch soon.

Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment