Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Maximum Tuneage


On Monday, Your Friendly Neighborhood Christian had the chance to kick out the jams on WUTC 88.1 for an hour. It was tremendous fun and definitely reminded me of my Tampa days.

We got a phone call about halfway through the show from a guy wondering when my usual slot was. I had to tell him that it was just a one-shot gig, but I was really pleased that he was enjoying the tunes.

I got a CD of the show, so I‘ll probably throw it online in the future at some point. That way, you can be rocking out and getting your two-step on whenever you’d like!

Switching gears, I’m nearing the end of the recording process for my record. My goal is that we’ll be done with vocals within the next week. It’s looking quite likely, but we shall see how it shakes out.

Well, that’s all I’ve got to tell you fine folks on this Wu-Tang Wednesday. Stay healthy, stay well, and I’ll be in touch before too long.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment