Monday, June 18, 2012

The Halfway Point


Greetings,

Is June flying by or what? I swear this month has been a blink. A positive blink, but a blink nonetheless.

So, last Friday night, I spent a good bit of time talking to some friends about the first half of 2012. It’s been a journey for all of us. We reflected on the shifts that have taken place professionally and personally in our lives, and we all agreed that we’re in far superior places across the board than we were at the end of last year.

For me, this year has been very vital in helping me grow. I know that I’ve grown in my arts, in my relationships, and as a man. I’ve been the happiest that I’ve been in ages and those close to me have definitely noticed. That’s big. If you knew what I’ve gone through over the past three years, you would understand just how amazing this current joy and appreciation feels.

I’ve been really blessed to have my joy carry over into everything I’m doing, especially creatively. I’ve got some BIG projects in the works (some of which are being kept close to the vest… but only for now). I think I’ve just learned how to celebrate more and more in everything that I’m doing, and I’m having an absolute blast. I know that the next half of the year will have its own share of ups and downs, but I’m really pleased with who I am right here and now, and I look forward to seeing how the rest of 2012 shakes out.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment