Sunday, February 5, 2012

Things to Come


Greetings! Welcome to the short month of February. There are a lot of great things happening over the course of the next 24 days. I’ll let you know about a few.

First, MANIFEST will be making its Saturday debut this Saturday! I’ve been rehearsing, changing my set list, doing pub, etc. I’m really looking forward to the show. The energy surrounding it is wonderful. Hopefully, you’ll consider coming if you’re reading this. I guarantee satisfaction!

Next, on February 18th, Mr. Marcus Ellsworth aka Shag Sexy aka The GENERAL and I will be doing a joint poetry reading at Winder Binder. Things should get underway at 2. We’ll be hocking our chapbooks, so you should totally bring yourselves out and have some fun with Brother E and yours truly.

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now. There will be more updates later in the week, so stay tuned, be blessed, and I’ll see you when I see you.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment