Sunday, November 6, 2011

Breaking November In


Greetings, I had the distinct honor of performing in Decatur, GA last night at Kavarna. I really dig that place and look forward to heading back at some point in the future. Honestly, my performance was on the sloppy side, and it was all on me. I just couldn’t get into a consistent groove with the pieces. Regardless, I did my thing and received a lot of love and support.

So, THIS FRIDAY is MANIFEST: Year One. Doors open at 8. Friends, I can guarantee you that Team MANIFEST is going to be wrecking shop at The Camp House (1427 Williams St.). I’ve had the opportunity to see everyone develop a tremendous amount, and there’s no doubt in my mind that we’ll all be on top of things. We’re going to deliver you lovely folks A SHOW.


Tomorrow, I will find out if I’m a finalist for the YPAC Artist of the Year Award. Regardless of how it shakes out, I just want to stress how thankful I am to those of you who took time out of your lives to vote for me. It would be great to be able to come away with the award, but having the support of all of you out there means far more.



Lastly, if you’ve been paying attention, you’ve probably noticed a few tweaks to the blog. You can now buy Ghosts & Echoes, my chapbook, directly in the products section. I plan on adding some other interesting pages in the near future, so make sure to stay tuned. I’m going to be immersing myself in tech-nerd territory… and, probably, enjoying it.

Well folks, enjoy the upcoming week. Bring yourselves to MANIFEST on Friday and have some cake with the gang. We’re good peeps. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment