Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallow's Blogging


Happy Halloween, folks! This is my favorite time of the year, and, fittingly, I have a pretty good bit transpiring.

My interview for WUTC’s Around & About with Monessa Guilfoil is set to air tomorrow at 10 and 2. Tune in to 88.1 to give it a listen. The series highlights a lot of great things taking place in the city, and if you’d like additional info or just to stay up with what they’re doing, check out their blog here: http://wutcana.wordpress.com/

I posted before that I would have a story being published. Well, it’s HAPPENED! Oysters and Chocolate ran the story, and it always is a good thing when you can compensated at all for your art. People largely know me as a poet, but I write a number of genres. This one is definitely for the mature crowd, but if you’re so inclined, you can give it a read here: http://oystersandchocolate.com/Stories/2301/Desire.aspx

All this week, I’ll be rehearsing for the show this weekend at Kavarna in Decatur, GA. I’ve got some new poems to hit the stage with, so I’m going to have fun putting it all together set-wise. If you’re close to ATL, feel free to pop out. I’ll be sharing the stage with the fantastic talents of Emily Kate Boyd, Hannah Thomas, etc.

Well folks, that’s all I’ve got for now. Oh, and to commemorate today’s occasion, enjoy the video below!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment