Wednesday, September 21, 2011

That New-New


Hey, Gang. I keep a pretty active schedule, and the past two weeks have been especially vigorous. September has definitely kept me on my toes, as I knew it would. As a result of everything that’s come my way, the next few months will have me immersing myself into some new and exciting projects. For now, the lid stays on, kids, but definitely keep your eyes and ears peeled on some developments.



Also, I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the way the open-mic challenges have been shaking out at The Camp House. The participants have been increasingly diverse. I, personally, would love to see more female poets, singer-songwriters, and instrumentalists come out and compete, but we’ll see what happens as time progresses.

I want to let everyone know that we’ve made a minor change to the time for the open-mic. The sign-ups will now start at 7 PM. We’ll get the open-mic started at 7:30. Make sure to come out early or on time to guarantee your spot if you’re planning on performing. Once the list is full, the list is FULL, brothers and sisters.

That’s all from me for right now, folks. Do good things and feel free to follow me on Twitter. I’m ichristian3030 on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment