Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's Going On


Hey everybody,

Due to double-booking (which happens), August’s MANIFEST has been moved to the 19th instead of the 12th. Everything else is exactly the same. You’re still getting DJ Flannel Boy moving your body, The Hearts in Light blowing your minds, no forking fee if you bring wine, and free hugs all night long from yours truly. Bring yourselves!

You can check out DJ Flannel Boy in action here, by the way: http://flannelchannel.mypodcast.com/

It’s been a little more than a week since my last post, and in that span of time, I’ve been doing a number of things such as:

1. Rehearsing the story that I’ll be reading in the near future for an audio book
2. Reading a lot of diverse stuff and listening to some great music instead of writing
3. Getting the word out about MANIFEST
4. Spending some time with the fam
5. Getting a NEW PHONE
6. Working on some new projects that I can’t divulge at this time

Well folks, I’m off to go beat up the day. Be good, and I’ll see you when I see you. Oh, and feel free to follow me on Twitter. I’m IChristian3030

No comments:

Post a Comment