Monday, June 6, 2011

Selling Out


It’s taken me way too long to post this, but I had a busy Sunday. Anyway, I did a private performance on Saturday night with my good friend Marcus Ellsworth. I had my concerns about how it would turn out, but once we got on and performed our split set, we absolutely did our thing.

After we finished performing, I’m very pleased to announce that I completely sold out of copies of my chapbook Ghosts & Echoes. Since 2009, I have managed to sell out each year, which is such a blessing. I’ll be making up some new ones this week, so the G&E machine will be back in business very, very soon.

I also had the chance to distribute a good number of business cards, so it looks like there might be some really good booking opportunities coming down the pipeline in the near future. We’ll see how things shake out.

In the meantime, folks, be good, have a good week, and know that MANIFEST: Art & Soul is this Friday! Doors open at 8. See you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment