Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wide Open Floor Wrap-Up


I’m still working on getting my voice back to a good place after last night. Wide Open Floor was a really good time. I had the opportunity to see some diverse talents. It was grand to be able to be a part of that.

They didn’t use a microphone last night, and I’m so rusty at performing off of one that I kind of overdid it vocally. Thus, my utilization of the hot teas and all that good stuff to patch my voice up. It happens.

I performed two pieces (although, I could’ve did a few more since so many people dropped out the day of the show). I decided to do Acceptance and Passage. Both went over well, which is always a good feeling. I look forward to more people having the opportunity to hearing it.

Well folks, I’m going to pick out some poems to do tonight at New Voices. I’ve got some work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment