Friday, May 6, 2011

Mas Mas Mas


I’m preparing for Wide Open Floor tonight. Aside from my set, I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else who will be performing is going to do. I must say that I kind of enjoy not necessarily knowing what to expect.

If you’re interested in attending, Wide Open Floor starts at 9 (you can see the previous post for the lineup) and will be held at Barking Legs (1307 Dodds Ave.).

Also, I had a dope time at the Sequoya Review party the other night. It was a treat to be around the peeps that put the journal together. Several of the authors from the publication read, so I enjoyed that as well.

At the end, I was asked to do some poems, so I pulled some off the top of my head (literally). It all went over well. After I jumped off, I asked the peeps who made it into the journal to sign my copy.

If you manage to come across the journal, make sure to pick it up. The good peeps at UTC did a good, quality job.

No comments:

Post a Comment