Sunday, August 8, 2010

Loopstock 2



I had a blast last night at Loopstock 2. It was dope, and I was very honored to be a part of it. For those of you who couldn't be there, I've got a few videos that you can see if you so choose.



What was most interesting to me was seeing how each of us who played the show operated with the loop station. The process is fascinating, and I found it really intriguing how each of us constructed our songs.



We had our fair share of difficulties (wiring problems, broken guitar picks, MISSING guitar picks, etc.), but it was tremendously fun. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and not just because I had the opportunity to share the music I've been working on.



I debuted a few new songs last night. I played "Short Eyes" for the first time in front of anyone, and it came out pretty well. It's the 4th song that I've been working on that I'm currently interested in putting on a demo.

Well folks, that's enough from me. Be good to each other out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment