Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Purpose




Greetings Good People,

If you're taking a look at this blog, then more than likely, you're familiar with me in one capacity or another. Just in case you aren't, allow me to bring you up to speed. I'm a writer (most often recognized as a poet), a musician, an actor on occasion, etc. I've had the honor over the years to meet and perform with a number of talented people including several members of the Def Poetry alum, and I've performed for crowds as large as 700 people. For anyone, let alone a poet using only his words, voice, cadence, and passion, my performing career has been personally awing.

The reason I decided to create a blog was to clue people in to my creative life. I wanted a chance to really promote what I was working on and towards, what I find inspiring, etc. Hopefully, all of you out there who happen to visit here will find something to connect to as well.

Blessings




No comments:

Post a Comment